Our team of ex-Walmart buyers and retail link experts provide reliable and precise training and support 7 days a week. We do offer on location and remote support by phone and email.
- Recurring weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Sales, In-stock and item performance reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting
- How to prepare for a buyer's meeting
- Line review and modular update reporting
Our experts have been involved in GRS [Global Replenishment System] since its inception almost a decade ago. We offer in depth support on all replenishment questions and opportunities.
- GRS reporting and forecasting
- Pack size, shelf capacity and inventory turn analysis
- On time, in full and always in stock best practices
- Packaging best practices
Our team are recognized experts in assortment planning, category management and retail strategies.
- Assortment and planogram optimization for profit and productivity
- Planning for special programs and action alley placement
- Pricing and promotion best practices
- Preparing for a category review, a line review and a modular update
- Category advisor program: How to become a leader in your category
Our Ecommerce specialists have an in depth knowledge of what it takes to succeed online.
- Assortment readiness evaluation
- Preparing items for Walmart.ca
- Walmart Drop Ship and Marketplace programs best practices
- Omni-channel strategies that deliver growth
Understand your business:
Retail Link and the Category management practices at Walmart are second to none. A few dedicated hours a week can have tremendous impact on your business.
aim low. win big:
Walmart volume potential is amazing. Find the nuggets that will deliver quick wins with minimal investment.
become a preferred partner:
Walmart appreciate pro-active suppliers who understand the business in details. Retail Link is the key to becoming a strategic partner for growth.
Walmart.ca is a foundational tool in growing your presence at Walmart. Learn how to optimize the relation between the digital and the physical stores.